The Winkler Center’s Stanley J. Lucas, MD, Board Room is an elegant location for meetings, lectures, and receptions. Located on the E level of the Medical Sciences Building near the Kresge Circle, its exhibits welcome visitors to the Academic Health Center, including a permanent exhibit of ceramics replicating a 15th century Italian apothecary shop produced by the Cantagalli kiln of Florence, Italy, for the 1899 Paris International Exposition. The Lucas Board Room’s handsome exhibit cases display a variety of the Winkler Center’s treasures on a revolving schedule.
The Lucas Board Room is fully equipped for lectures and audio visual presentations. It accommodates up to 49 people in board meeting or lecture configurations. To schedule the Lucas Board Room for a meeting or other event contact the Winkler Center at 513-558-5120 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Lucas Board Room was made possible by a gift from Judy S. Lucas and her family.